A simple list for becoming unstuck, because (contrary to what you might want to hear), it’s not terribly complicated:
- Find a way to add value to someone’s life.
- Hire a coach (this is the fastest way.)
- Don’t make being stuck bad. It’s not bad or good. Just ask yourself if it’s working or not, is it powerful or non-powerful.
- Stop saying that you’re stuck. Language is creative.
- Stop being inauthentic in your life.
- Operate with integrity.
- Do what you say you’re going to do, within the time frame you say you’re going to do it. (more integrity.)
- Become obsessed with something.
- Consciously surround yourself with people that aren’t stuck.
- Change your language. What you speak into the world has power. Even if it doesn’t make it out of your mouth, and only stays in your mind.
- BE HAPPY.
- TAKE ACTION.